The purpose of this study is to learn about:
* how children stick to taking their injections
* their experience with the study medicines (Ngenla and daily growth hormone) prescribed to children with low levels of growth hormone.
This study is seeking participants who:
* are being treated or are ready to start treatment with daily growth hormone or Ngenla.
* use a sharps bin to collect used needles.
The study medicines will be given as per regular care agreed with the doctor. The study will compare participant experiences to help us see:
- the difference in how the participants stick to taking their daily growth hormone injections compared to participants using once weekly Ngenla.
Participants will take part in this study for up to 14 months. During this time, they will have 3 study visits at the study clinic. The participants will use the HealthBeacon™ smart sharps bin for collecting the used needles or injections.