What to expect
The study is planned to last for approximately 10 to 11 weeks.
Several examinations or procedures will be required in connection with the study:
• A screening examination.
• 2 treatment periods, with a stay at the PCRU comprised of a total of 13 days and 12 nights. Meaning: a Period 1 of 3 days and 2 nights, and a Period 2 of 10 days and 9 nights.
• The 2 treatment periods will take place consecutively.
• The follow-up phone call will take place approximately 28-35 days after the last dosing of sisunatovir.
2 636€ + transport fees
Required overnight stay
Admission 27Nov23 discharged 09Dec23
Who may participate
This study is seeking healthy male or female participants, meaning that the participants will not have the condition being studied.
In addition to the criteria listed in the ICD, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum body weight of 45 kg
- Have body Mass Index of 16 - 32 kg/m2
- Be a non-smoker, ex-smoker or a smoker who smokes a maximum of 5 cigarettes per day
- Be able to meet all study visit requirements described in the ICD
- Be available for staying 12 nights in the Unit.
There are other requirements for participation in this study. The study staff will explain these to you during the screening process.
minimum 18 years old
Male or Female
Admission 27Nov23 to 09Dec23
Each clinical study has its own guidelines for who can participate, called eligibility criteria. However, only the research study staff can determine if you qualify to enroll in the study.
Interested in participating?
New to clinical research? If you’re interested in becoming a participant or need more information on the registration process, please complete and submit the registration form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Already in our database? If you’d like to subscribe for this study, please contact us by phone.
Personal data means any information relating to you as a natural person such as for example your name, your date of birth, your telephone number or information relating to your health or your medical condition.
The personal data you share with us when completing the registration form is collected by the Brussels PCRU in order to send you the relevant literature and the medical questionnaire. It will be processed in a strictly confidential manner and in conformity with all applicable legislations, especially the European and Belgian laws applicable to clinical trials, and the European and Belgian laws applicable to personal data protection.
Personal data protection is very important to our clinical research unit. That’s why we ask that you read our Privacy Notice available at https://privacycenter.pfizer.com/en/belgium.