Current clinical trial participants who are registered in the PCRU database can refer a friend or family member to screen for clinical trials at the PCRU in Brussels.
Thus, we would like to inform you that you could be an ambassador for our PCRU. Participants who make a qualified referral will be eligible to receive €150.
Do you know someone who might be interested to participate in our clinical trials? If yes, that person should not hesitate to contact us by dialing 0800/13.13.8 (or +32.2/556.70.10 internationally),on business days between 08:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. or through mail [email protected].
To qualify for this referral program:
- Men and women of at least 18 years old, participant in our database and have already undergone our initial medical questionnaire (PIF).
- No limit on the number of participants referred
- Must mention first name and surname of referring participant during his/her PIF
- Must be validated as an ACTIVE participant in our database following the PIF
- Must subscribe to one of our clinical trials
- Must participate to a screening during which he/she will have reconfirmed the contact information of the referring participant
For any additional information, please call our department on business days between 08:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. at the free phone number 0800/99.256 (or +32.2/556.70.02 internationally) or reach us through [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you soon for one or more of our clinical trials.
The Recruitment Department
Pfizer Clinical Research Unit Brussels